Friday, November 19, 2010

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE.....REALLY DOES WORK !

so everyday people always ask, "-what is the best thing to use for piercing cleaning?"
&& ialways say "-SEA SALT"...wheather you make your own or you can purchage it for $10 at your local tattoo shop or you can order it online at H2Ocean.com. 
WHY SHOULD I ?!?!?!?!
this shit is amazing lol. igot conned into buyin a bottle when I went to go get my piercings. Istarted using it when iwas having troubles with my cheek piercings. It cleaned it all up AUTOMATICALLY && the best thing about this product is that it is UNIVERSAL and you can use it anywhere....YESSSSS ANYWHERE lol. You can use it on tongue piercings., ear piercings., nose anywhere && yuu can also use it for if you have a sore throat etc.
If you plan on having more than 1 piercing I would DEF-DEF-DEFINITELY get this product !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment