Friday, November 19, 2010

wtf is an INDUSTRIAL piercing ?

what is it: the Industrial piercing is one of the most popular piercings out right now. The Industrial aka the "Scaffold piercing" or "Construction Piercing" is where there are 2 holes pierced connected with a single straight barbel. NOW NOT ALL INDUSTRIALs HAVE TO BE LIKE THE NORMAL STANDARD DIAGONAL ones.
Pain: well with me being a piercer I try to get piercing so I can understand the position that my customers undergo so ilet someone talk me into gettin my INDUSTRIAL recently && this WAS THE WORST PIERCING I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE lol....it hurt (ME anyways) like HELLLLLLLLLL. I got mine diagnal and going through the top cartlidge is NOT FUKKIN JOKE...now the bottom piercing was a pierce of cake lol. but overall it was the worst one PAIN wise yet.
Average Cost: because the piercing is really 2 piercings the average cost is around $50-$75 depending on your location and where you go.
Cleaning: Cleaning is pretty easy...you can get sum #SeaSalt (HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and spray both holes of the product) or you can use an anti-bacterial soap and clean around the piercings 2 times a day and try and around touching it with dirty hands.
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment